Defective Drug Lawyer Directory
DrugRecallAttorneys.org is part of the Altrumedia network of legal directories and informational websites. Altrumedia is committed to giving back to the community and donates 10% of its profits to charity.
DrugRecallAttorneys.org is a nationwide directory of defective drug lawyers and law firms that represent victims who have been harmed by defective drugs. The defective drug law firms listed in this directory have a track record of success handling defective drug lawsuits on behalf of injured victims and their families.
DrugRecallAttorneys.org is committed to improving public health and safety. Over the years, we have seen that the pharmaceutical and medical device industries have actively marketed drugs and medical devices that cause serious injury, health complications and death to users. This is particularly disturbing since the companies in these industries are supposed to help people who are sick. We believe that it is important to ensure that patients have the information they need to make smart healthcare decisions. We also want to ensure that injured victims have the ability to choose high-quality peer-reviewed attorneys to represent them against these powerful adversaries. For that reason, we only work law firms and attorneys that meet our rigorous standards. The following criteria are used to admit both individual lawyers and law firms to our network:
- AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell® – is a peer-to-peer rating system for lawyers based on their areas of focus (A is the highest rating available) and ethics (V)
- Super Lawyers® – uses a proprietary system to sift the top 5% of lawyers in each area of practice and for each state in the country after thorough research.
- Best Lawyers® – gives an annual list of the best private practice lawyers for each area of practice following peer reviews, and is a significant honor to be conferred to any lawyer.
- Best Law Firm® – a joint venture that ranks law firms in the US following surveys of over 10,000 law firms in 170 cities, 8 states and 188 areas of practice.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in each State – Membership in the National Trial Lawyers.
- Avvo Rating of Superior or Above.
At DrugRecallAttorneys.org, we are also proactively involved in consumer education to help people avoid negative side effects and drug interactions by providing vital information about the certain drugs. We collect and publish information about known defects of certain drugs together with case law on lawsuits related to those drugs where attorneys in our network have litigated and won those cases.
All of our defective drug attorneys in this directory offer free case evaluations to determine whether victims’ complaints may have valid claims, and advise them on the steps to take to exercise their legal rights and how to obtain justice from the drug companies.
The defective drug lawyers in this directory only handle victims’ claims and are committed to helping each client obtain justice. Our attorneys spare no effort to investigate and litigate every claim relating to the harmful effects of defective drugs.
If you believe that you or a loved one has been harmed by a defective drug, please browse our defective drug lawyer directory to find the right lawyer or law firm to handle your case.